To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: Multiple incomming interfaces

Simeó Reig wrote:
Hi,

I've three adsl lines with its IP's. I'm trying to have load balancing from outside world to our web server, but with tcpdump I've seen that every packet is redirected to default gateway, anybody can send me a simple working pf.conf for this ?

Running openBSD 3.8

see:

http://openbsd.org/faq/pf/nat.html and http://openbsd.org/faq/pf/rdr.html

sk