Re: please publish SPF records

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:30:12 +0100
Henning Brauer <[email protected]> wrote:
> it is broken no matter what and deserves to be ignored at least, or
> better yet, actively faught.
It's not entirely broken though. Many of the dumber ebay scams get
denied before my mailbox, and that makes it worth using spf alone - just
as a junk filter. I'm not going to praise it as a final solution to spam
and scam. DK is worth a look too, but it's added components to a mail
server.
--
Regards, Ed http://www.usenix.org.uk - http://irc.is-cool.net
A TCP/IP stack was the worst feature windows ever got