PF and VoIP

Hi all.
First, take a greeting from Venezuela.
I have an ATA VoIP (Analogue Telephone Adaptor) model HandyTone 486. I'll
try to connect it behind my server on OpenBSD 3.7 running PF and NAT.
Well, I think that you know whats the problem.
I use SIP, so, the ATA behind NAT don't works. I've put a few rules that I
find at one website, the rules are:
ipphone1="192.168.1.36"
nat on $ext_if proto udp from $ipphone1 to any -> ($ext_if) static-port
# pass VoIP traffic
pass in quick on $ext_if proto {udp,tcp} from any to any port {3478,10000}
keep state
pass out quick on $ext_if proto {udp,tcp} from any to any port
{3478,10000} keep state
pass in quick on $ext_if proto udp from any to any port 5060 keep state
pass out quick on $ext_if proto udp from $ext_if to any port 16384:32768 \
  keep state
pass in quick on $ext_if proto udp from any to any port 8000:8012 keep state
pass out quick on $ext_if proto udp from any to any port 8000:8012 keep state
So, with this rules, the ATA receive calls, and I speak and my contrapart
listen me, but I can't hear him.
Any idea? Anybody can talk on VoIP behind NAT?
Thanks to all.
Regards.
--
Juan J D'Alessandro M