Re: redirect packets from any to different HTTP servers

On 09/26/2005 08:23:49 AM, Raphael GRUNDRICH wrote:
hi,

I want to replace an ISA server by PF. This ISA Server does one thing
I can't reproduce under PF.
For each domain it redirect to different host : for exemple
www.domain1.com , www.domain2.net have the same IP address (i.e the
ISA Server public IP) but different IP address inside local lan
because they run on different host.
I guess under ISA this is call "web publication". Can we do the same
thing under PF ?

My understanding, which is not the best, is that you cannot do this with pf alone, but you can do it if you also run the squid application.

Karl <[email protected]> Free Software: "You don't pay back, you pay forward." -- Robert A. Heinlein