redirect packets from any to different HTTP servers

hi,
I want to replace an ISA server by PF. This ISA Server does one thing I can't reproduce under PF.
For each domain it redirect to different host : for exemple www.domain1.com , www.domain2.net have the same IP address (i.e the ISA Server public IP) but different IP address inside local lan because they run on different host.
I guess under ISA this is call "web publication". Can we do the same thing under PF ?
I have find no examples in the "Building Firewalls with OpenBSD and PF" book. There is always a redirection (rdr on ...) with one HTTP server on DMZ.
thanks