Re: pf/carp for redundant production use

Neil wrote:
Yup that did the fix for the inbound. Now, I tried connecting to an ssh server from the internal machine to the external machine running openssh and i disconnected the cable, however, the ssh session was not able to recover. What should I change in my pf.conf configuration.
Thanks for the first one. It's awesome! :D
j knight writes:

Hard to say. What does your troubleshooting tell you? What does pflog tell you? What does the state table look like on the new master?

.joel