Re: pf/carp for redundant production use

Yup that did the fix for the inbound. Now, I tried connecting to an ssh server from the internal machine to the external machine running openssh and i disconnected the cable, however, the ssh session was not able to recover. What should I change in my pf.conf configuration.

Thanks for the first one. It's awesome! :D

j knight writes:

Neil wrote:
Ok guys. I will do it tonight once I reach home. I will also send my pf.conf file.
Also, does it matter since I have different interfaces on FW1 and FW2?
FW1, xl0, fxp0 and fxp1
FW2: rl0, fxp0 and ne3

You're using 'set state-policy if-bound' so yes, that does matter. Remove that set option.

.joel