Re: VPN hfsc

On 09/14/2005 12:26:12 PM, Brandon Mercer wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for providing this resource, I've found it most useful!  Have
you
ever setup traffic shaping for the traffic over a VPN?  This is my
scenario:

Your questions do not seem all that specific so it's hard to respond other than "yup, you can do that." The vpn has a enc(4) device on each end. You'd queue on that device. (I've not done this myself, but that's my take.)

My guess on your best bet for getting help is to (re)read the pf
faq/man and then write and comment a config file and re-post that
along with your goals and see what people have to say about
the specifics.

Karl <[email protected]> Free Software: "You don't pay back, you pay forward." -- Robert A. Heinlein