A question on code flow documentation of PF

Hi all,
 I am new to OpenBSD and my trying to understand the code flow of the packet
filter implementation of OpenBSD. Is there
a code flow document or any other documentation on the actual pf
implementation that will help me in understanding the existing OpenBSD pf
implementation in lesser time, rather than by blindly going throught the
complete code base?
Thanks for any help.
Regards,
- Badri.
DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies
and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer