Re: macro doesnt expand CIDR

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:38:48 -0300
"Gustavo A. Baratto" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I understand that I could write the rule with the ips harcoded in it,
> but I  assume this doesnt change the fact that macros are not
> expanding CIDR  addresses, and this maybe a bug. I was trying more to
> warn about this rather  strange behaviour than to find an alternative
> solution.
I think the bug is that the rules are defined with a mixture of strings.
You could try defining it all in quotes, which is the only way I have
ever defined it really, then the CIDR notation should be expanded. If
not, then yes, it probably is a bug, and you could try `sendbug`.
--
http://edd.link9.net - http://irc.is-cool.net