Re: Using state and routing inbound traffic

Daniel Hartmeier wrote:
I think it's time someone did this in the proper amateurish fashion.
There's complicated theoretical papers and naive guesses, but no nice
middle ground. :)

Good point.

I'd embark on this if I had a spare firewall box and the free time to do the tests. I'd be very interested in hearing from anyone who performs these tests.

Daniel

-- Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/ "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs, and run behind the scenes. I set the clouds in motion, turn up light and sound, activate the window, and watch the world go 'round." -Prime Mover, Rush.