Re: Synproxy still needed with max-src-conn-rate ???

Man I love replying to my own posts. I think I should ask the real
question, does synproxy work because it's only looking for a SYN followed
by a SYN+ACK, so therefore 2 SYN's from the same source IP would be denied
? If so in that case it's a different animal than max-src-con-rate, which
makes more sense.