Re: How to route from gateway to internal net

On 08/16/2005 07:51:19 AM, Paul Galbraith wrote:
I have a simple setup with a obsd gateway connected to my isp, and a few machines behind it on an internal network. I have port 993 (imaps) sucessfully redirected to my mail server and that works nicely from anywhere (internal or external) _except_ from the gateway, if I'm using the external gateway address. What rules to I need to add to pf.conf to get connections from the gateway to the external address to be properly routed to the the internal mail server?

My tendency is to use NAT and use split DNS to serve separate addresses inside and outside the local network. Sorry this does not answer your question, it avoids the problem.

Karl <[email protected]>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein