pf stops URLs without a trailing slash

I recent turn on pf on a web server and all URLs without a trailing
slash stop working.
As soon as I turn off pf, they work again.
I know that a correct URL is the one with trailing slash if the last
part is a directory name.
So apart from teaching users to use correct URLs or investigate to
use Apache rewrite module, is there any thing I can do with pf to
get around the problem?
The pf.conf doesn't have any NAT rules.
It has few simple "pass in" rules like this:
pass in on $Ext_IF inet proto tcp from any to $Ext_IPs port $HTTP_Port keep state label "IN_HTTP_TCP"
It is OpenBSD-3.6
TIA,
Zoong