Re: Using state and routing inbound traffic

On 08/05/2005 11:28:43 PM, Lars Hansson wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 16:30:44 +0000
"Karl O. Pinc" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I want to route all inbound WAN traffic to a loopback
> interface so I can try some queueing on inbound traffic
> (to see if I can trade bandwidth for latency).

You dont need a loopback for this, just queue traffic going
*out* to the lan on the lan interface. Doing it on a loopback
adds nothing but unneccesary complexity.

There are multiple LAN interfaces and I want one queue.

Karl <[email protected]>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein