Re: Using state and routing inbound traffic

Karl O. Pinc wrote:
Well, one paper that the PF FAQ links to says RED does not work.

Oh. I need to look into that. My PF is configured to use it.

I get the feeling that these sort of network dynamics are going
to be quite variable and the best thing to do is just try
something out and see how it works, or model your specific
situation if you know enough about it to be able to do so.

Karl <[email protected]>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

--
     Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
 "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,