Re: load balancing outgoing traffic: 1st TCP connection RESET

Hi
--- Emilio Lucena <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have the feeling that PF may be having problems
> when it tries to
> allocate source port during NAT process. It is just
> a feeling, though. If
As i think connection which is route-to second
interface is NAT again, because NAT occur before
filtering.So the re-routed packet arrive at second
interface but now with ip address of first external
interface $ext_ip1.
There is a solution in the -current.Daniel sent a
patch 2 month ago.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-tech&m=110914533920883&w=2
> I new the answer, I would not be asking here, right?

May be because there is patch and problem is solved in
mailing list no one answer.
I start downloading scanpshot ot current and test
this.
If you success let me know.
> Regards,
>
> Emilio

(Dennis Ritchie)
Key fingerprint=2499 DE87 82ED 23A8 FD20 3078 04FE 610E 300D 6655