Feature request - setting TOS

Hi,
I would not usually ask for a feature. Anyway, the proposal would be
that you could set the TOS on TCP/UDP packets like so:
pass out on $ext_if from any to any port ftp tos = lowcost
pass out on $ext_if from any to any port ssh tos = reliability
pass out on $ext_if from any to any port domain tos = lowdelay
pass out on $ext_if from any to any port http tos = throughput
Unless this is a relatively trivial to add, although never programmed
in anything other then JavaScript LOL, I guess I could learn C then
add this feature.
Kimi
--
spamassassinexception