Re: Pfctl for non-root users

Ian <[email protected]> writes:
> just an observation, but the /dev/pf is user root, group wheel, with
> no explicit permissions set on the group there, only rw for the user,
> root.
Yes, so I noticed a few moments after posting (there are apparently
situations where coffee has no measurable effect). So being a wheel member
doesn't really matter in this case.
A correct sudoers file is probably all that's needed for the OP, the
exact contents would of course be up to whatever is appropriate at the
site. That, and actually using sudo instead of su - ;)