Re: Pfctl for non-root users

* Jason Dixon <[email protected]> [2005-04-11 11:06]:
> Is the ability to run pfctl (via sudo) as a non-root user still broken?
that was never broken.
>  I've tested this on a 3.6 -release system, and /dev/pf is still
> unavailable for non-root users.
and that was always the case and likely will not change.
> I searched the archives and found
> mention of this about a year ago, but nothing else since.
you probably found that pfctl -n was broken for a bit as non-root user
Henning Brauer, [email protected], [email protected]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...