pf stops working.

Hi
I have a OpenBSD 3.6 (with all patches) router, with 6 vlans and 300-400
users behind each vlan. There are about 70/30Mbit traffic.
Its running pf to do some logging, eg. I have rules like "pass in log on
vlan7 from x.x.x.x/x to any keep state", a simple block rule, and some
scrubbing.
The state table gets a bit big, around 80k (max 200k). But after some time
the pf stops working, and no new states are created, pfctl -si show about
25000 states.
pfctl -Fs don't work. pfctl -x loud dont show anything.
The only thing that works is pfctl -d.
Can't find anything on the lists regarding this problem.
Any help would be good.
The machine is a Dell Poweredge 750 with P4 2800Mhz, 512Mb ram, and 2
Intel gigabit cards (em).
If you need more info, please write me.