Re: pf pocket reference book?

On Apr 9, 2005 4:08 AM, Steven Schubiger <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> My question is, whether it would be of any interest to anyone,
> if basic/extended pf "syntax" would get published in an O'Reilly book,
> assigned to the category "pocket references", along with some specific
> pf.conf examples and documentation; and at last, some sample usages of
> pfctl et al.
>
> Could we divert the "profit" over to the development of pf?
> I don't have a great financial urge to do it, since I earn already too
> much... err, enough money. :-)
>
> Steven

Pocket reference would be great, especially with diagrams, seeing how
packets flow from one interface to another; packet forwarding, packet
forwarding with NAT, packet forwarding with RDR, packet forwarding
with BINAT.
It could probably fill 8 pages, if I go by the size of my Regular
Expression Pocket Reference book.
thanks
--
spamassassinexception