Re: load-balancing + TCP proxy = TCP Multiplex?

On Apr 8, 2005, at 8:28 AM, Siddhartha Jain wrote:

Hi,

Can I do load-balancing + TCP proxying to do something like TCP
multiplexing (a la NetScaler)?

Or, is there some other tool/plugin that I can use with pf to achieve
the same results?

I have no idea what NetScaler does, but I suspect you can do whatever it is you're trying to do using PF and some other userland applications (Squid, PythonDirector, etc). Perhaps we could better answer your question if you could describe what it is you're actually trying to do, not the products you're comparing against.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting