Filtering out LAN-traffic from altq bw limits

I'm setting up queues on internal and external interfaces with the purpose to have control over my internet traffic.
But the rules also affect the traffic between my local subnet and the server (non-internet traffic). I have tried "pass" -rules for this, but it seems like everything is goin through the "altq on rl0 cbq bandwidth 1Mb queue..." rule anyway.
Do I have to set up an own queue for the local traffic under the "altq on rl0" line, or is there an easier way?

Thanks in advance for any response.