Re: Dude about route-to

"Pasky.Org" <[email protected]> writes:
> So i want that general traffic (inbound and outgoing) use the ext_if1
> asymmetrical, and only the smtp traffic, defined by an address and port rule,
> must use the ext_if2 symmetrical.
One possible approach would be to altq on both interfaces, directing
smtp traffic to the queue on ext_if2 only, something along the lines of
altq on $ext_if1 priq bandwidth $if1_bw queue { q_all, q_def1 }
queue q_pri priority 7
queue q_def1 priority 1 priq(default)
altq on $ext_if2 priq bandwidth $if2_bw queue { q_smtp, q_def2 }
queue q_smtp priority 7
queue q_def2 priority 1 priq(default)
pass on $ext_if1 proto tcp to any port $allowedports flags S/SA keep state
queue (q_all, q_def1)
pass on $ext_if2 proto tcp to $mail_address port smtp flags S/SA keep state
queue (q_smtp, q_def2)
untested, bound to contain at least one fatal error, but you get the idea.