Dude about route-to

Hi all.
First, im sorry for my bad english.
I had a box with three interfaces, one internal (int_if) and two external
(ext_if1 asyimmetrical and ext_if2 symmetrical). I would like to use one
external interface (asymmetrical) for general traffic and the default route is
for this inteface. On the other hand, the outgoing mail traffic (smtp) to my
mail server (external) is too high and the assymetrical line is overload.
So i want that general traffic (inbound and outgoing) use the ext_if1
asymmetrical, and only the smtp traffic, defined by an address and port rule,
must use the ext_if2 symmetrical.
I think that solution would be something so...
pass out on $ext_if1 route-to ($ext_if2 $ext_gw2) from \
    $ext_if2 to $mail_address port smtp
What's wrong?
Thanks
--