Re: Passing RDR outside of RDR rule

On Mar 24, 2005, at 8:55 PM, Daniel Hartmeier wrote:

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 08:36:31PM -0500, Jim Fron wrote:

# pfctl -sn

No errors...

Can you please post the verbatim output of pfctl -vvsn?

Interesting:

With rules as posted:

@0 nat on le1 inet from 192.168.1.0/24 to any -> 69.241.239.150
[ Evaluations: 1 Packets: 0 Bytes: 0 States: 0 ]

Strange. No rdr's. But no errors while _loading_ the rdr rules, either. Hmmm.

Unfortunately, I accidentally blew away the original while doing a line-by-line
modification. Whatever the problem was, I either had bad whitespace or comments,
as all I have in my terminal's scrollback buffer is a diff showing only comments
and lines that differ by indentation.

Don't know. All I can say is, it's working now. Sorry for the bother.