Re: can you help me meashuring traffic using OpenBSD's pf?

Maybe I'm missing something about your requirements, but why not just us MRTG?
It will measure input/output on as many interfaces as you want.
Since all it *really* does is graph data, it can also be used to
measure virtually anything.
It is relatively easy to create scripts that gather data about the
state of pf (via calls to pfctl -si etc) and feed it into MRTG. No
need to use loginterface or pfstat.
There is a ton of documentation out there for MRTG, but start here:
http://mrtg.hdl.com/mrtg.html
cheers