Re: can you help me meashuring traffic using OpenBSD's pf?

Hi,
I beleive you can acheive this with the use of properly labeled rules,
and then gather information with them and produce output, here is an
article where some perl is used to create graphs, I imagine it would
be simple to output the data into bytes which you desire as well.
http://www.samag.com/documents/s=9053/sam0403j/0403j.htm
Hope that helps.