Re: can you help me measuring traffic using OpenBSD's pf?

[In a message on Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:52:58 +0100,
  Steven Schubiger wrote:]
>On 22 Mar, Eugene M. Minkovskii wrote:
>
>> I want to meashure incoming traffic and outgoing traffic
>> separately, regardless of which side initiated the traffic.
>>
># Excerpt from pf.conf, Options
>
>set loginterface
>           Enable collection of packet and byte count statistics for the given
>           interface.  These statistics can be viewed using
>
>                 # pfctl -s info
Huh.  Didn't know about that.  Any idea about the amount of overhead
it would incur?  Currently, I'm using a simple perl script that uses
netstat -b output on the outward side interface. . .
Sean