Re: can you help me measuring traffic using OpenBSD's pf?

On 22 Mar, Eugene M. Minkovskii wrote:
> I want to meashure incoming traffic and outgoing traffic
> separately, regardless of which side initiated the traffic.
man pf.conf
-> Options, set loginterface
# Excerpt from pf.conf, Options
set loginterface
           Enable collection of packet and byte count statistics for the given
           interface.  These statistics can be viewed using
                 # pfctl -s info
           In this example pf(4) collects statistics on the interface named
           dc0:
                 set loginterface dc0
           One can disable the loginterface using:
                 set loginterface none