can you help me meashuring traffic using OpenBSD's pf?

Hello.
I was asked some questions in freebsd-question mail-list and
people adviced me to ask it from you, because we can't solve this
problem, and know that guru in pf live here.
I want to meashure incoming traffic and outgoing traffic
separately, regardless of which side initiated the traffic. Am I
right that pf's label facility can't help me, and moreover,
OpenBSD's pf brandmauer has not function that can do it, because
we can not separate incoming and outgoing traffic in
bidirectional rule. Or we must not use keep state feature.
--
Sensory  yours, Eugene  Minkovskii
Сенсорно ваш,   Евгений Миньковский