Openbsd Bridge with IP addess. SSH access

Hi, I have basicaly setup a transparent bridge with two nic's as shown
below.
  ---Router---[$ext_if - FW - $int_if]---[Switch]----[Servers
This works fine but I have given the internal nic a public IP address
but am having trouble working out how to restict access to the FW via
SSH on that NIC.
i thought that I could setup a default block policy then allow access
to the SSH Server from certain IP addresses.
Can someone help ?
also I have noticed that i cant see SSH connections into the firewall
via pftop.
Please help...
Cheers
Keith