Re: Interrogation regarding pf + ALTQ

Constant, Benjamin wrote:
By the way, are their other tools than pftop and pfctl that could help me to
debug my rules ?

We've been using "pfctl -vvsq" for quite some time to watch the distribution of traffic on our queues, and it worked OK for a quick view. Since we wanted something similar, but for longer time stretches, I wrote a probe for Symon (http://www.xs4all.nl/~wpd/symon/), that can monitor the traffic in each queue. Willem will try to incorporate it in the next release, or I can send you the patches if you are impatient.

Cheers, martin