Re: PF, Bridge, and IP on bridged interface [more]

[In a message on Wed, 02 Mar 2005 05:34:20 GMT,
  [email protected] wrote:]
>In my case, I'm running a SS20 with le* interfaces, which means that
>all interfaces use the same ethernet address.
I'm curious, doesn't setting local-mac-address? to true doesn't work
with LE's?  Only HME's and newer?  Actually, I guess only quad HME's
and newer, according to:
http://www.barbary.com/cookbooks/macaddress.html
So, I guess that leaves the question, can one change the ethernet
address of a NIC with ifconfig on OpenBSD? My 3.5 box doesn't seem to
allow it. . .
Sean