Re: Good HFSC explanation

Thanks for the answer.
Can you shed any light on my other question, namely (quoting myself):
"So with fully-specified service curves, does HFSC as implemented here
in fact superimpose CBQ-style hierarchical priorities ontop, or do the
service curve specifications somehow mean that also giving "priority"
doesn't makes sense?"