Re: Loading rules with AuthPF

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 17:07:58 -0700, Chris Cameron proclaimed...
> I also tried anchor "authpf/*" in on $ext_if as shown on the FAQ with
> the same results.
>
> Reloaded my config, connected fine with ssh, but the rule doesn't seem
> to get loaded. I can comment out the anchor, put in the rule that's in
> my authpf.rules right under it, and it'll work fine.

Without posting your config, I would only imagine it's the order and
location of your authpf/*. Is it at the bottom of your ruleset?
Check out this to gauge where your problem may be.
<http://users.catastrophe.net/eric/arch/2005/Tech/openbsd/etc_pf.conf>
Notice where the authpf/* is.