Re: Bastion host

On 1 Mar 2005 06:11:23 -0800, [email protected] (Martin Randall)
wrote:
>Hello.
>pfctl -e -f /etc/pf.conf
>
>It locks vereything out and there is no logging in /var/log/pflog0
Drink directly from the logging interface using
tcpdump -l -e -t -i pflog0
the 'l' flag is important, season with -n if appropriate.
>This is the code as per the book with comments removed.  I changed the
>ext_if to my nic
>
>ext_if="fxp0"
>
>set require-order yes
>set block-policy drop
Change that to
set block-policy return
until you have a working policy.
>set optimization normal
>set loginterface none
>
>scrub in all
>scrub out all
>
>block in log all
block log all will suffice
>pass out quick on $ext_if inet \
>from ($ext_if) to any flags S/SA keep state
>
>pass in quick on $ext_if inet proto tcp \
>from ($ext_if) \
change this to !($ext_if)
>to ($ext_if) port 22 \
>flags S/SA synproxy state
>
>antispoof for $ext_if
get rid of this until you have a working policy.
Greg
--
Yeah - straight from the top of my dome
As I rock, rock, rock, rock, rock the microphone