Re: Bastion host

At 09:28 AM 3/1/2005, Simon Slater wrote:
My apologies, my previous reply was sent as HTML.

If i'm reading this correctly you are blocking all
incoming packets except for allowing this host to ssh
back to itself. Is this really what you want to do?

Regards
Simon

Hello Simon.

Thanks for replying.

It's just a single host with a single NIC on an internal network. I'm testing and just want to:-

1) allow outbound and keep state
2) Allow inbound ssh from anywhere
3) log any inbound connections, for the moment. I'll probably change that to ignore netbios later.