A PF lecture/tutorial - work in progress

Hi,
I've completed an English version of my PF lecture manuscript (with slight
updates) originally written for a 1 1/2-2 hour session at BLUG.
The material is available in various formats,
English:
http://www.bgnett.no/~peter/pf/en/pf-firewall.pdf (full manuscript, pdf)
http://www.bgnett.no/~peter/pf/en/ (full manuscript, html)
http://www.bgnett.no/~peter/pf/en/foils/ (foils, html)
Norwegian:
http://www.bgnett.no/~peter/pf/no/pf-brannmur.pdf (full manuscript, pdf)
http://www.bgnett.no/~peter/pf/no/ (full manuscript, html)
http://www.bgnett.no/~peter/pf/no/foils/ (foils, html)
At this point I'm not confident it's publishing quality, but I'd love to
hear comments of any kind.