Re: Good HFSC explanation

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 03:39:17PM +0000, Bob wrote:
> Is there a clear HFSC explanation somewhere, with real simple examples?
> Preferably that apply directly to PF which uses three SC types, not two.
>
> I've found plenty of documents, but they're all high-level overview
> slideshows that are a bit hard to fathom.
  i myself am still learning about HFSC, and experimenting, however
  if you search pf list archives for 'jared hfsc', you can see a lot
  of posts by me or in re: to me about HFSC.
  of note:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-pf&m=105691519510241&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-pf&m=107936788832658&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-pf&m=110488079304643&w=2
  jared
--
[ openbsd 3.6 GENERIC ( jan 13 ) // i386 ]