Re: altq fishiness

Jason Murray wrote:
> As I understand it the two child ssh queues should just use up all the
> bandwidth from the parent.
I couldn't get CBQ to use up all of the bandwidth. Even when only one
queue had any traffic, the bandwidth was never getting saturated.
Possibly (probably) it was something I was doing wrong. But I've changed
to HFSC now, and my broadband line is saturated with traffic. So I'm happy.
I have to admit, though, that I couldn't find any simple explanation of
HFSC with regard to PF, so I had to guess my way through setting it up.
--
Bob