RE: macros and anchors SOLVED

Hi
So I applied the patch against the CVS source, had some problems, but then I
installed the latest snapshot downloaded the source via CVS again applied
the patch, make build + new kernel and it worked!!!
The include keyword is exactly what I needed, so I only want to thank you
;o)
Is it planned to include the 'include keyword' ;o) into the next release?
Thank you
			Hunci