synproxy

Hi !
After my upgrade to 3.6 from 3.5 I could no longer reach my web server
(used same pf.conf). The web server log and the pf log showed that
everything was ok. After som research I changed "synproxy state" to "keep
state" on the rules accepting web requests. And now it works.
I have a cvs checkout for 3.6 stable from Jan 20 which I think contains
Daniels patch that is mentioned in an earlier thread. pf.c is revision
1.457.2.7 from 2006/01/06.
Any suggestions? It worked well in 3.5...
Thanks in advance
Per-Olov Sjöholm