Re: Cant pass traffic in to internal ip address-FIXED !!

Sorry for annoying everyone, I have found the problem and am feeling very silly about it too. As it turns out with this new server I am running the config for ppp in the rc.conf (FreeBSD) from my old 4.10, the syntax has changed so it worked but the default ppp was to turn ppp_nat on and I never noticed :[email protected], so its not pf at all, its the usual PEBKEC error, appologies and thanks.

Matt.