Re: Firewall rules for a stand-alone machine

Hi again,

Sorry I was too quick sending my previous email.

From your comment:
> Why bother setting state-policy when you've only got one interface anyways? Floating works fine.

I understood that I had to remove set state-policy if-bound from the config file. If I do that and reload the rules,
all traffic gets dropped and I cannot connect to my box via ssh. If I put it again in the config file and reload the rules,
I can again access the box again. Any idea why removing that line creates that problem? I could not find
anything related to this issue so far.

Thanks!

Xavier