Re: setting up vpn tunnel with nat - twisted

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:20:10 -0500, brianBOFH <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two 192.168.1.0/24 networks physically separated.  I need to
> get connectivity from one to the other and vice versa _without_
> renumbering hosts.
>
> That being said - I have an openbsd 3.6 machine with one public and
> one private interface on each end.
>
> I know I can setup the tunnel between the two.  But because I can't
> bridge and route between the same network, my question is setting up
> NAT between them.  Obviously the SRC and DST needs to be rewritten on
> either side which means your typical NAT setup will not work.  Can
> this be achieved with pf?  If anyone can point me in the right
> direction I would appreciate it.
I took a run at this very problem last year and this is how I solved
it. I am still not sure I have done it right. Feel free  to point out
my error. There were a lot of config files so I moved them to this web
page: eko.ca/isakmp.html.
Gerald.
--
Gerald Chudyk