pfctl: carp0: driver does not support altq

Hi,
The subject pretty much says it all.  :-) The system is an older
snapshot, 3.5 GENERIC#127 i386.
I'd like to have live failover on my traffic shaper box, but when I
try to queue on the carp interface I get the error "pfctl: carp0:
driver does not support altq"
I imagine that I could do some other sort of workaround to get live
failover, say, with a crossover cable and ifstatd, but CARP is much
much easier.
Any suggestions?  I've done some web searches, of course, but it seems
that nobody else has this problem...
==ml
--
Michael W. Lucas	[email protected], [email protected]
	       Latest book: Cisco Routers for the Desperate