setting up vpn tunnel with nat - twisted

Hi,
I have two 192.168.1.0/24 networks physically separated.  I need to
get connectivity from one to the other and vice versa _without_
renumbering hosts.
That being said - I have an openbsd 3.6 machine with one public and
one private interface on each end.
I know I can setup the tunnel between the two.  But because I can't
bridge and route between the same network, my question is setting up
NAT between them.  Obviously the SRC and DST needs to be rewritten on
either side which means your typical NAT setup will not work.  Can
this be achieved with pf?  If anyone can point me in the right
direction I would appreciate it.
Cheers,
Brian