Re: Traffic Monitoring, IP

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:53:44 +0100
"Miroslav Kubik" <[email protected]> wrote:
> OK, you´re right I appreciate Daniel´s work very much. It was only a
> little joke and at the same time I tryed to show you that everything
> isn´t only a matter of money. One friend of mine is a doctor and his
> payment is 900 USD. He works more than 200 hours a month and saves
> lives. Dou you really think that he do it for money? I just wrote my
> wish about PFSTAT, I think it´s quite normal, but I have never seen an
> answer: Send me some money:  so far.
The .mil use computer systems, I'm sure with failover/CARP systems in
place, perhaps not on i386, but of some sort, and if incorrectly
designed could cost lives (have you seen War Games?).

> p.s. Happy new year
Happy new year
p.s.
[after playing out all possible outcomes for Global Thermonuclear War]
Joshua: Greetings, Professor Falken.